May 22, 2013

sincerety \\ my new love

A lot of people had raved about Owl City for some time.  But I just kind of blew them off.  Electronic-y music wasn't really for me, or so I thought.  Wrong.  Adam Young (Owl City) is one of the most sincere artists around.  Of course, I still love Relient K dearly, because of their wit and their honesty.  But I love Adam Young too.


His love for Christ is so beautiful, so true.  I aspire to have faith like his someday.


Songs currently on my playlist:
Tidal Wave
Cave In
How Deep The Father's Love For Us [his version]
Hot Air Balloon
If My Heart Was A House
Deer In The Headlights
Gold
Sunburn
Metropolis
Hello Seattle
Embers


Adam, I love ya.  Not in a weird I'm-gonna-stalk-you way, but in a way like this -- you awakened a part of me I didn't know existed.  Somewhere that it's okay to be a kid still, even when everybody's rushing you to grow up.  A place I can dream what I want, no matter how far-fetched.  After all, reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

1 comment:

  1. he's awesome.
    and i love his words. they're beautiful.
    i agree with what you said.

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving me a comment. you're rad.