August 19, 2012

trying

hey guys.  since i've pretty much abandoned you, i thought i could at least share my playlist of late, seeing as my music kind of reflects me.  so anyway.  it's entitled, "trying."

let it all out by relient k
losing by tenth avenue north
runaway by mat kearney
washed by the water by needtobreathe
beautiful by phil wickham
candlelight by relient k
holy by david crowder band
pretty things by tenth avenue north
Jesus, friend of sinners by casting crowns
give until there's nothing left by relient k
the proof of Your love by king and country
let it go by tenth avenue north
keep your eyes open by needtobreathe
where i belong by building 429

hope at least one of these speaks to you like they have me. happy listening.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these, I'll check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last song- oh yes. Been missing you, girl!<3 <3 LOVE YOUSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm familiar with some of these already, but not Where I Belong, which has just rocketed up my list of absolute favorite songs. Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving me a comment. you're rad.