July 9, 2013

once i met a blimey cow

*high-fived Josh and Kelli too. Jussayin.

Besides seeing Relient K, which was obviously the best part of Tuesday night, I met Jordan Taylor from Blimey Cow.  Yes, yes I did.  And though I love his cynical sarcasm online, I like him way better in person.  He was just so sincere.  Plus, when I stopped him to to say hey, he said "Oh HEY!" all excited-like.  I know he's probably done that to a thousand people, but he still made me feel like I was something special.  We chatted for a good ten minutes about him meeting Matthew Thiessen in Applebee's (lucky duck... or is it cow...), why in the world he didn't include RK in his last messyges video (silly boy), the fact that he's seen them eight times (God smiles upon this child), how Kathryn was going to flip when I told her I met him (she did), etc.  I asked if I could get a picture and he willingly agreed.  He actually seemed to want to continue our conversation, but he had a huddle of people anxiously waiting to meet him, so I ended it there.

But Jordan, believe me, I would've loved to talk for days!  We have eons in common and all I really wanted to do was discuss McGee and Me, Adventures in Odessey, The Buttercream Gang... how about we just say our favorite T.V. shows growing up...

Anywho, I hope to hang out with you and the crew someday soon.  I only live a couple hours away so it's a very feasible weekend trip!  It was rad meeting you briefly, but can we all (me, you, Josh, Kelli) go out to lunch sometime?  You pick the place -- maybe Matty T.'ll show up ;)

1 comment:

  1. mate mate mate that is so incredibly awesome. he makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

hey! thanks for leaving me a comment. you're rad.